Job title: Medical Representative
Availability: July 2017
Territory: Toronto area
Status: Temporary full-time position – approx. 12 month. (maternity)
Global leader and inventor of the modern concept of dermo-cosmetics, Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetics develops innovative and cutting-edge solutions for health, care and beauty of the skin, scalp and hair. Our first force, over 13,000 employees who share passion, care and imagination within a growing company that today has a turnover of over € 2 billion in 130 countries with a rich portfolio of brands, such Avène, A-Derma, Ducray, Elancyl, Klorane, René Furterer.
We are presently looking for a Medical Representative who will have the responsibility to develop the PFDC products within the local scientific community and the specialised dermatologic clinic in the Great Toronto area.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prospecting / Qualification of the key customers (key opinion leader) to develop our brands within the local scientific community
- Regular visits the institutional care centers (clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, etc.) to develop the industrial relations and to promote the benefits of the PFDC products
- Monitoring the cycle visiting plan
- Achieve or exceeded sales goals and market share PFDC in the Toronto Area
- Qualifying new customers using an established plan
- Attendance the major regional congress and meetings and relevant local medical events
- Updating and frequent reading of the technical aspects of the products PFDC
- Effective management of the available administrative tools
- Developing partnership opportunities with business and clinical pharmacists
- Develop a business plan for each health care professional as opportunities
- Establish a development plan for new health professionals.
- Working with sales reports and other tools available for performance analysis
- Communicate and respect the philosophy of Pierre Fabre
- Working in conjunction with Pharmaceutical Representatives based in the territory in the coordination with the business development plan and also provide technical mastery of the PFDC products.
- University degree, ideally in medical or scientific field
- Scientific Accreditation (CCPE), an asset
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience as Medical Representative
- Excellent knowledge of dermatology products.
- Experience in territory management
- Informatics and CRM knowledge
- Valid driver license
- Sense of responsibility
- Persuasion and team spirit
- Ability to develop trusting relationships with customers
- Initiative and creativity
- Flexible schedule - availability
- Temporary full time position (37,5 hours), approx. 12 months
- Base salary + very competitive bonus plan
- Full benefits coverage, effective from the first day of work
- Corporate car
- Corporate benefits
- Working area: GTA