Pharmaceutical testing laboratory seeking a senior chemical analyst.
1688, 50th Avenue
Lachine, Québec H8T 2V5
- Perform testing on various finished pharmaceutical and natural health products and raw materials according to GMP.
REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Education : DEC analytical chemistry or B.Sc, completed
- Years of experience related to the job offer : One (1) to two (2) years.
Description of qualifications :
- Knowledge of chromatography on liquids and gas
- Knowledge of atomic absorption and spectrophotometry
- Knowledge of the USP methods
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work as a team, availability to work overtime and comfort in computerized environment are an asset
- Experience in the preparation of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and natural health products are also an asset
Language spoken and written: French and English
Salary offered: to be discussed
Number of hours per week: 40 hours
Job status: permenant
Job start date: ≈ 5th of December 2016
Submit your application:
- by Fax: (514) 633-9679
- byE-mail: info
Only selected candidates will be contacted.