Have you worked for big companies, are familiar with best industry practices, and wish to use your skills in a growing environment? If so, this challenge is for you!
Confab, a Mylan company, is looking for a Planning and Financial Analysis Director at its St-Hubert facility, which specializes in the development, manufacturing and packaging of pharmaceutical products (CDMO). Major investments are underway, including an expansion of the facilities to meet R&D project needs and to market new and innovative dosage forms in development.
In June 2016, Confab was acquired by Mylan, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world, with over 35,000 employees and a presence in about 165 countries.
Reporting to the Executive Finance and IT Director, and as a member of the Management Board, you will be responsible for coordinating management accounts activity within the finance team.
You will have two employees reporting to you: the Cost Price Analyst and the Standard Costs Manager.
- Producing cost prices;
- Analyzing manufacturing variances;
- Analyzing profitability per client;
- Working with the Controller, producing the budget and revised budgets;
- Producing different analyses to support business units.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or in Finance, coupled with a recognized accounts qualification (CPA – certified accountant);
- 10 years of experience in management accounts in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical sector;
- Experience in personnel management;
- Bilingual – spoken and written.
Are you recognized for your client-oriented approach, your team spirit, your integrity and your communication skills? It will be a pleasure to get to know you!