1688, 50e avenue
- Ensure that the client's requisitions are conforming to our internal documents.
- Request changes from our customers if necessary.
- Register requisitions in our computer system.
- Prepare the necessary documentation and send the microbiology and pesticides samples to our suppliers.
- Respond to customer inquiries and queries via email.
- Order the required standards and reagents for the laboratory and approve the related invoices.
- Prepare the work files for the laboratory.
- Close the files in the database.
- Send the certificates of analysis to the clients.
- Distribute work projects to employees when needed.
- Update SOP's and analytical methods.
- Verify raw data when needed.
Requirements and working conditions
Education level: University 1st cycle (bac) in chemistry - completed
Years of experience related to the job offer: 1 to 2 years experience
Knowledge of USP Pharmacopeia
Spoken and written languages asked for: French and English
Salary offered: To discuss
Job status: permanent, full time, daytime (9am to 5h30pm)
Job start date: ≈ June 12th 2017
Contact's name: Clara Bakhshi (Administrative Director/HR)
Means of communication: fax number: 514-633-9679 ;
mail: 1688, 50e avenue, Lachine, QC, H8T 2V5 ;