Under the supervision of the Director, R&D Unit, the Technician I, Data Quality Control's responsibilities are to:
• Increase operational units' data quality and performance.
• Review the data generated by the analysts (tables, forms, calculations, etc.) according to the current procedures, such as the Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Report any findings to analysts and project managers, and follow-up on the necessary adjustments to be made.
• Report to his immediate supervisor the causes of those findings in order to identify data and procedures improvement opportunities.
• Help in implanting good quality control practices.
• Support analysts and project managers to respond to audits and to provide reports to the Quality Assurance Unit.
• Support in the review of the project reports.
• Ensure proper record-keeping for each assigned project for their transfer to the Quality Assurance Unit.;
• Prepare the documentation to be transferred to the archives at the end of a project.
• B.Sc. in Biochemistry (or a related field).
• 1 to 2 years of work experience in a laboratory or in a research environment in the biopharmaceutical industry.
• Basic scientific knowledge in biochemistry and immunology.
• Knowledge of the GLP (Good Laboratory Practices) and GCP (Good Clinical Practices) regulations.
• Verbal and written ability in French and English.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word and Excel.
If you are passionate about the biopharmaceutical industry and are looking to join our team in Laval and meet exciting challenges within a growing company, please send us your resume (reference RH2018-011).
CIRION is an equal opportunity employer. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
© 2018 CIRION BioPharma Research Inc. All rights reserved.