Altasciences is a mid-size contract research organization with a unique focus on supporting drug development from lead candidate selection to proof of concept. With over 25 years of industry experience, we provide preclinical and clinical solutions to an international customer base of biopharmaceutical companies. Our full-service offering in this critical stage of drug development includes program management, preclinical safety testing, clinical pharmacology services, medical writing, biostatistics, data management, and bioanalysis services tailored to specific research requirements. Altasciences has facilities in Montreal, QC; Fargo, ND; Kansas City, KS and Seattle, WA.
Our team is made up of over 1,300 professionals from the medical and scientific fields who work together to achieve a common goal: to contribute to the advancement of life sciences. Bring your talents and forward-thinking approach to Altasciences and help us develop medicines for those who need them, faster. We are currently looking for a Clinical Customer Service Representative to join our great team at the call center. Want to contribute to research activities? You are dynamic and have good communication skills? This position is for you! Do not hesitate, send us your resume immediately.
As a Clinical Customer Service Representative, your main responsibility will be to contact participants to inform them and answer their questions about our various ongoing studies.
• Respond to calls from participants in order to obtain accurate information and redirect them to a proper study;
• Communicate with participants to do a follow up on their file;
• Participate in welcoming participants during the screening process.
• To have at minimum a High school degree;
• Past experience customer service, ideally in a call center;
• Bilingual (French and English).
• Variable and flexible schedule: Applicants must be available a minimum of four days a week (between noon and 8:00 pm) and Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm;
• No sales or solicitation to be done;
• Versatile and challenging position.
ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES: Reporting to the Manager–Montréal Mobile Blood Drives or Internal and South Shore Blood Drive Preparation Supervisor or Manager–Donor Centre and in collaboration with other members of the team, you: • Participate in
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world – in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic