Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
• #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• Responsible for performing activities in compliance with applicable Corporate and Clinical Operations Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
• Assists Clinical Monitoring staff with site management activities, including serving as a Sponsor representative for sites on assigned studies, and communicating with sites to ensure compliance with protocol requirements, study procedures and relevant guidelines
• Creates and assists with maintenance of Trial Master File (TMF) and project files, including participation in file audits
• Prepares and maintains site manuals, reference tools and other documents
• Maintains, updates, and inputs clinical tracking information into databases
• Tracks incoming and outgoing clinical and regulatory documents and updates for investigator sites, studies, project team, or client
• Manages shared mailbox, processes site requests and routes correspondence appropriately
• Coordinates the ordering, packaging, shipping and tracking of site supplies and materials
• Assists with coordination of team meetings, attends meetings and prepares accurate meeting minutes and action items
• May handle receipt, tracking and disposition of Case Report Forms and Queries
• Maintains overall awareness in the field of clinical research by completing all necessary and assigned training
What we’re looking for
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to embrace new technologies
• Minimal travel up to 25% may be required
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it's been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.