Job Description - Sample Processing Tech I (Montreal - Full Time) (OPTMQ Required) (18009068)
Sample Processing Tech I (Montreal - Full Time) (OPTMQ Required) - (18009068)
o Prepare, collect and process samples originating from bioequivalence and/or Phase 1 studies
o Administer study medication, as necessary
o Insert catheters and perform venipuncture as necessary (phlebotomist).
· Prepare required buffer solutions for certain studies.
· Provide support with maintenance and calibration of laboratory materials,
· Maintain laboratory premises.
Note: This job description describes the principal and main elements of the job. It is a guide to the nature and main duties of the job as they currently exist, but is not intended as a wholly comprehensive or permanent representation.
· Must have OPTMQ affiliation
· Relative alternate certification may be considered acceptable
· Must demonstrate good computer skills especially in the utilization of Microsoft Word and Excel
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
For positions located in Canada
· English (level): Ability to understand simple messages and to follow elementary instructions.