New position - Night Shift Jubilant HollisterSiter, a subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc, is currently recruiting for an SPD Operator (sterile environment) position to join our growing team! What can we offer? A culture that values
****Description en anglais seulement (langue du travail au quotidien sur la scène internationale) - Une version française de l'affichage est disponible selon la demande.**** The WFH is currently seeking a self-starting, highly
CLINICAL TRIAL ASSISTANT PHASE II & III (full time position) Primary Scope The Montreal Health Innovations Coordinating Center (MHICC) is looking for a full time Clinical Trial Assistant. The incumbent in this role will be responsible to apply
JUBILANT DRAXIMAGE INC. DBA JUBILANT RADIOPHARMA, RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS DIVISION, is currently recruiting for a Production Suepervisor position to join our growing team! What can we offer? A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and
*** Description available in French only**** RÔLE ET RESPONSABILITÉS : Relevant du chef de service, vous réalisez diverses analyses spécialisées dans un milieu de production où les bonnes pratiques de laboratoire sont rigoureusement
12-month contractual mandate Do you want to join the ranks of a company that has the well-being of its employees at heart and who continually invests in realizing the potential of its team? Vetoquinol is the employer of choice with whom you want
Tasks & responsibilities:
. • Develop and troubleshoot methods using various equipment (LC, GC, Dissolution, Laser Diffraction, etc) and detectors (UV, Light Scattering, MS, FID, etc.);
• Actively participate in resolution of Clarifaxes and/or Deficiency Letters ;
• Interact with external partners to resolve challenges;
• Deals with the specifications related activities;
• Follows up on the above activities, communicates and ensures that timelines are respected with the appropriate quality.
• Provide technical support to the Analytical Services and Pharmaceutical Development teams with respect to the development of bio-relevant dissolution methods, interpretation of analytical results, problem solving and various scientific initiatives.
• Participate in the development of novel products.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities :
Bachelor's or a Master degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry;
Minimum of four (4) years experience in a similar position with a Bachelor's degree;
Minimum of two (2) year experience with a Master degree
Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and GLP;