Tasks & responsibilities:
. • Develop and troubleshoot methods using various equipment (LC, GC, Dissolution, Laser Diffraction, etc) and detectors (UV, Light Scattering, MS, FID, etc.);
• Actively participate in resolution of Clarifaxes and/or Deficiency Letters ;
• Interact with external partners to resolve challenges;
• Deals with the specifications related activities;
• Follows up on the above activities, communicates and ensures that timelines are respected with the appropriate quality.
• Provide technical support to the Analytical Services and Pharmaceutical Development teams with respect to the development of bio-relevant dissolution methods, interpretation of analytical results, problem solving and various scientific initiatives.
• Participate in the development of novel products.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities :
Bachelor's or a Master degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry;
Minimum of four (4) years experience in a similar position with a Bachelor's degree;
Minimum of two (2) year experience with a Master degree
Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and GLP;