Data Entry Specialist
Syneos Health® is a leading fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization built to accelerate customer success. We translate unique clinical, medical affairs and commercial insights into outcomes to address modern market realities.
Every day we perform better because of how we work together, as one team, each the best at what we do. We bring a wide range of talented experts together across a wide range of business-critical services that support our business. Every role within Corporate is vital to furthering our vision of Shortening the Distance from Lab to Life®.
Discover what our 29,000 employees, across 110 countries already know:
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
Why Syneos Health
• We are passionate about developing our people, through career development and progression; supportive and engaged line management; technical and therapeutic area training; peer recognition and total rewards program.
• We are committed to our Total Self culture - where you can authentically be yourself. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we are dedicated to taking care of our people.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives - we're able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• Performs accurate and timely data tracking, entry, verification, and QC checks of the PreRISK database as governed by the Data Entry Instruction Manuel, team communications, and clinical trial and organization lessons learned.
• Makes accurate corrections to the database as requested by the Data Curation Work Group Lead.
• Identifies any technical system and data issues encountered during entry and routes appropriately (to other team members, internal resources etc.).
• Handles information in a confidential manner.
• Assists with routine data surveillance and system improvements as part of the ongoing up-keep and maintenance of the PreRISK library.
• Participates with the development of innovative strategies and efficiencies for PreRisk system improvement with a focus on design, metrics analysis, process support and reporting.
• Maintains and provides on-going input and updates to the Data Entry Instruction Manuel.
• Assists with other data system needs, team projects and initiatives as assigned.
• May assist with preparation and maintenance of end-user training materials and job aids.
What we're looking for
• High school education or equivalent.
• Flexibility and the ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines while delivering high quality work in a dynamic environment is essential.
• Good organizational, planning, and time management skills with a team-oriented approach.
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, we-based systems, email and Internet are necessary.
Get to know Syneos Health
Over the past 5 years, we have worked with 94% of all Novel FDA Approved Drugs, 95% of EMA Authorized Products and over 200 Studies across 73,000 Sites and 675,000+ Trial patients.
No matter what your role is, you'll take the initiative and challenge the status quo with us in a highly competitive and ever-changing environment. Learn more about Syneos Health
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.