Are you looking for a position where you will be called upon to excel and where there are many challenges? Join our organization and contribute to the success of our human mission!
Héma-Québec's mission is to meet the Quebec public's needs for blood and other high-quality human-derived biological products.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Manager of IT Solutions, you are responsible for assessing clients' business needs and proposing innovative solutions in connection with IT modules used. As an important member of a team made up of functional and technical resources, your knowledge of the software packages and your extensive business analysis experience contribute to the team's success.
• Analyze the evolution of solutions based on the objectives, context and business issues of internal clients;
• If applicable, participate in ad hoc projects as well as conduct change requests (needs analyses, functional analyses, technical specifications, configuration) until production is initiated, including post-implementation testing and support;
• Evaluate the cost-benefit ratio of applicable solutions and recommend the optimal solution;
• Continuously monitor gaps between market developments and the functionalities offered by our solutions by communicating with internal clients;
• Participate in the development of the solution deployment and implementation strategy as well as the communication strategy;
• Play a key role in developing the risk analysis regarding changes in your sector of activity;
• Provide support to different areas of the business in your area of expertise for the proper use of information and generation of more complex reports (including knowledge transfers to clients on the use of tools);
• Communicate with external suppliers associated with your area of business;
• In conjunction with other members of IT Solutions, participate in the development of test scenarios and the resolution of operational incidents and contribute to training;
• Ensure the proper use of the system and arrange any preventive or corrective actions for that purpose;
• Participate in change management with your clients;
• Participate in the review of operating methods and procedures in accordance with the standards of the company and the business area in question.
• A university degree in computer science or equivalent;
• Minimum of 7 years experience in computer science and 3 years in a relevant business areas (labile blood products, quality & development, client experience and business intelligence or general secretariat and audits);
• IIBA certification an asset;
• Experience with ePROGESA, Surround, SmartSolve an important asset;
• Fluent in French, both oral and written;
• Functional English;
• Any combination of education and experience deemed equivalent and/or relevant will be considered.
• Having a full understanding of the configuration of business solutions corresponding to the business area;
• Having a keen sense of analysis and a good analytical mind;
• Being independent, dynamic and mindful of the quality of one's work;
• Being known for leadership and being comfortable in both project mode and client-service mode;
• Being a team player and having excellent advisory skills;
• Knowing how to take initiative and being focused on results;
• Being able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Must be available to work occasional evenings or weekends.
Must be on call occasionally to ensure support at all times.
In addition to the competitive working conditions offered by Héma-Québec, this position includes the following benefits:
• Work schedule of 35 hours per week;
• 4 weeks of vacation per year;
• Group insurance;
• Defined benefit pension plan;
• Personal leave;
• Work-life balance;
• Ongoing professional development;
• Employee assistance program;
• Discounts for sports activities;
• Free parking;
• Dynamic workplace conducive to innovation.
Although all applications are closely analyzed, we will contact only the people selected. Thank you for your interest in this position.
Job Summary Review batch records and release of manufacturing documents; Investigate discrepancies (e.g., non-conformities, Deviation); Review In-process material records; Ensure manufacturing is followed in compliance with the Good
Position Summary: The Canadian Center for Computational Genomics (C3G) at McGill University C3G offers a stimulating and rewarding working environment, where projects bring concrete contributions to the advancement of research in fields such as human
Job Summary Maintain, implement and improve of the established Quality System. Perform day-to-day quality assurance activities. Responsibilities Release products for distribution in compliance with internal quality standards and regulatory
Job Summary Working within Regulatory Affairs, reporting to the Regulatory Affairs Specialist, the Assistant, Regulatory Affairs and Product Safety is responsible for performing all of the required Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance (PV) and the
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES Reporting to the Director of the Registry and Reference and Stem Cell Laboratories, you organize, coordinate and evaluate the regulatory and administrative programs and operational activities of the various laboratories. You
About adMare BioInnovations: adMare BioInnovations is a pan-Canadian enterprise with global reach, changing the landscape of the life sciences ecosystem from sea to sea. We do this by sourcing the most therapeutically and