ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Manager–Production, you perform all the duties related to the processing and management of biological products.
More specifically, you:
Guaranteed 42 hours per 2-week period, with the remaining hours being on call (up to a maximum of 70 hours per 2-week period.
Work schedule until fall 2019
Be available for the following shifts:
• Night shift from Monday to Friday or from Tuesday to Saturday; or
• Evening shift from Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday; and
• Be available one weekend out of three for day, evening and night shifts.
Work schedule in Fall 2019
• Be available from Monday to Friday over two shifts; and
• Be available one weekend out of two over two shifts.
In addition to the competitive working conditions offered by Héma-Québec, this position includes the following benefits:
• Hourly rate starting at $18,55;
• Previous employment experience recognized (if acquired in a comparable employment sector);
• Bonuses for evening, night and weekend shifts;
• Paid full basic training.