ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES:
Reporting to the Manager–Québec Operations and in collaboration with other members of the team, you:
• Greet donors;
• Check and record donor information and/or assist donors during the registration process;
• Administer the hemoglobin test to donors;
• Relay relevant information to the local organizing committee and volunteers working on the blood drives;
• Participate in setting up and dismantling the blood drives;
• Ensure donors are comfortable during their donation;
• Check the donor's file, monitor the blood donation flow and complete the process (by removing the needle);
• Prepare, seal, label and package the blood bags and samples;
• In the event of discomfort, notify the appropriate persons and assist them;
• Enter the data regarding the various donations into the computer system;
• Fill out certain documents and reports regarding the blood drives and GLOBULE Blood Donor Centres;
• Prepare, maintain and clean the various devices, instruments and equipment;
• Ensure the supply of material.
• Hold a secondary V diploma or the equivalent;
• Be familiar with various computer tools and software;
• Be able to handle loads;
• Pass a medical examination;
• Be available to work a minimum of three days a week (including a Monday and/or Friday based on the department's needs), as well as one weekend out of two.
• Excellent approach to customer service;
• Excel as a team player.
• Flexible schedule (day, evening and weekend).
• Possibility of a minimum of 50 hours of work every two weeks up to a maximum of 70 hours if you are available full-time.
In addition to the competitive working conditions offered by Héma-Québec, this job includes the following benefits:
• Hourly rate of $19,68;
• No night shifts;
• Uniform provided;
• Meal and travel allowances;
• Possibility of travel to various regions of Québec;
• Paid full basic training.