Kroll Computer Systems Inc. is an industry leader in the development and implementation of pharmacy software
solutions in Canada. We have over 100+ superb, vibrant employees and are looking to expand our great team in our
Toronto, ON office. We value our employees and strive to provide a work-life balance by offering a flexible and social
We are looking for motivated Pharmacy Assistants to answer calls for Software support issues from our community of
4000+ pharmacies. This is a full-time permanent office position and candidates must be available to work rotating shifts
to support our clients nationwide.
Duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Perform first-level support for pharmacy software issues
- Manage, resolve, and/or escalate all incoming phone calls, emails, and tickets received while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and service
- Document, troubleshoot and resolve issues through the internal ticketing system
- Determine severity of issues and prioritize resolution/escalation
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customer expectations
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- Pharmacy Technician diploma, certification or hands on pharmacy experience
- Proficient in knowledge of pharmacy is a requirement (1-3 yrs. experience)
- Working knowledge of Kroll system (0-3 yrs. experience)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to identify, diagnose and resolve issues
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Sense of humor and superb communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Self-motivated with a thirst for knowledge
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task
Nice to have:
- Help desk experience
- Registered or Certified Pharmacy Technicians
- Bilingual in French and English
Kroll Computer Systems Inc. is prepared to invest in your skills so that you can actively contribute to our comfortable, professional, and team-oriented work environment. Successful candidates will support the finest Pharmacy Management Software available in the industry and its clients.
If you are looking to join a company on the cutting edge of technology in the Pharmacy industry then this is the place for you. The Kroll Computer Systems Inc. team invites you to send your cover letter and resume to HR. Upon submission, please mention the job title above in the subject line of your e-mail.
If you know someone who is interested and/or qualified for this position, feel free to forward this job opportunity to them.