PARIMA group is a company involved in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products since 1994. During these 24 years, we have gained expertise in the development of non-sterile pharmaceuticals in liquid, semi-solid or suspended form,
*********Description available in French only******** Church & Dwight Canada est une compagnie internationale spécialisée dans la production et la vente des produits pharmaceutiques, de sante, d'hygiène personnelle et de produits à usage
Job Description - Clinical Operations Lead - Montreal, Canada (20004250)Job Description Clinical Operations Lead - Montreal, Canada - (20004250) Description The Clinical Operations Lead (COL) serves as the clinical functional lead, accountable for
About adMare BioInnovations:adMare BioInnovations is Canada’s Global Life Sciences Venture, building the Canadian life sciences industry from sea to sea. We do this by sourcing therapeutically and commercially promising
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Manager of the Stem Cell Donor Registry, the incumbent is responsible for the activities of the Stem Cell Donor Registry and acts as a resource for Québec's hospitals and the international registries, in accordance with the applicable standards (Health Canada, CSA, LHCT, CTO Regulations, NetCord-FACT and World Marrow Donor Association (WMDA).
• Educate and support donors in their donation process, answer their questions, and direct them to the appropriate professional services, as needed;
• Assess newly registered participants (donors) via a phone questionnaire in keeping with Héma-Québec's criteria manual in order to pre-qualify participants;
• Act as a stem cell consultant in order to convey important information about the donation, and support donors at every step of the process;
• Administer qualification questionnaires to stem cell donors to determine whether they pose risks for potential recipients and whether they are eligible for the donation;
• Apply the pre-established medical criteria in Héma-Québec's criteria manuals (blood, stem cells);
• Manage donor records and support Québec's collection centres when preparing donors for stem cell donation:
• Plan the donation in keeping with the prescription from the requesting register;
• Coordinate the transporting of samples and stem cell products;
• Do follow-up and review analysis results;
• Follow up with international clients at each critical stage of preparing the donation and provide them with any information that can affect the recipient;
• Represent Québec donors by protecting their interests when dealing with international registries.
• Coordinate analyses of blood samples with analysis laboratories;
• Take blood samples from potential stem cell donors and ensure that those donations are shipped to the requesting hospital;
• Do post-donation follow-ups on Québec stem cell donors to detect any health problems that may arise from their donation of stem cells.
• A DCS in nursing techniques or a university degree in science or other field deemed relevant;
• Member in good standing of the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec (OIIQ) (for the nursing profile);
• At least three to five years of experience in the stem cells field or relevant experience in the health field;
• Experience in a regulated field will be considered a major asset;
• Proficient with the programs in the Microsoft Office suite and comfortable using computer systems;
• Be thorough, detail-oriented and have good organizational skills;
• Have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Exhibit independence and initiative;
• Have a client-satisfaction focus;
• Excellent teamwork, communication and cooperation skills;
• Ability to complete multiple matters simultaneously;
• Enjoy working in a changing environment;
• Fluent in French and English, both oral and written.
The position offered is a replacement of approximately 12 months duration.
In addition to the competitive working conditions offered by Héma-Québec, this position includes the following benefits:
• Daily work schedule of 35 hours per week;
• Four weeks of vacation per year;
• Flexible schedule;
• Group insurance after three months of continuous service;
• Defined benefit pension plan.